Being a parent is one of the most most important
aspect of our life.
To be a good parent is like a achievement for all of us.
and that can be easily done with abundance of love
to give and take from our children.
I would like to share some of the things that am sure every parent would like to pray to God.it is
like a parent prayer.
- Teach me to understand my children,to listen patiently to what they have to say,And to answer all their questions kindly.
- Keep me from interrupting them or contradicting them.make me as courteous to them as I would have them be to me.
- Forbid that I should ever laugh at their mistakes,or resort to shame or ridicule when they displease me.
- May I never punish them for my own selfish satisfaction or to show my power.
- let me not tempt my child to lie or steal,and guide me hour by hour that I may demonstrate by all I say and do that honesty produces happiness.
- Reduce I pray the meanness in me.And when I am out of sorts help me hold my tongue.
- May I ever be mindful that my children are children And I should not expect of them the judgment of adults.
- Let me not rob them of opportunity to wait on themselves And to make decisions.
- Bless me with bigness to grant them all their reasonable requests and the courage to deny them privileges I know will do them harm.
- Make me fair,just and kind and fit me, O God,to be loved and respected and imitated by my children.
No comments:
Post a Comment